May 23, 2016

Summer Shopping for the Kiddos



Hello ladies! I hope that you're all making your way back to the grind of Monday's with relative ease today! ….It's always SO HARD for me to get out of a weekend mindset and back into work mode! But what is a better way to happiness into your Monday than with a little retail therapy??! And today is all about the kiddos. 

I know that we only have 4 weeks of school left (OMG THAT'S INSAAAAAANE!) ...so I am really on the hunt for last minute summer items for Miss Dominique before the prices go up much more or they start getting picked over. I highly suggest that any of you mamas
go and hit up your local Forever 21 Girls, Old Navy and H&M!! The selections that they have for kids (especially at Old Navy right now) are too legit to pass up…and everything is such a steal!!!! You'll notice even that there are a few items in my "cart" above that can transition into fall…. I figured that there are going to be some beach nights and come on— we all know that when you find a good deal on kids clothes, no matter what season it is, you buy 'em! It's not like she's not going to need a few long sleeve tees come September. 

I hope you enjoy and if you know of any sales for kiddos (or mommies) let me know where you're shopping! 

enjoy the rest of your Monday!! 

❤︎,



No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts: