Jul 12, 2016

Summer sales Round-up

Good evening ladies! Just wanted to quickly share some of these fabulous finds with you! There are a ton of summer sales going on right now and if you're looking for budget friendly fashion ideas, you won't want to miss these! 



Forever 21 really amazes me sometimes, not just with their on pointe trends but they add some killer deals to their already low price point....and that makes me a happy girl! Since I've been on this flowy-floral kick of mine, you can bet that I've taken advantage of their "Black Friday in July Sale" (ending tonight at midnight, sadly) with a lot of these prints marked over half off. I am L-O-V-I-N-G the side slit maxis and sexy off-the-shoulder tops. It's just such an effortlessly feminine, pretty look….

And of course the practical side of me is always trying to score layering basics before Autumn comes...I am big on FIT when it comes to simple longsleeve basics and I love the slightly slouchy fit of the one above. (The flannel is perfect for fall and summer-- and I can't ever seem to find enough options available in white so I was stoked when I found this for so cheap!)


ASOS is offering some really great steals for the summer also! I love ASOS for basics!! You can't go wrong with their 2-pack bodysuits (they have multiple styles to choose from) or sexy little black anything!! Since they offer a petites line they're kinda my go-tos for things like jumpsuits and rompers, since that can be a little dodgy with online shopping for someone my size. I love these sexy black numbers above-- especially the cutout back of the jumpsuit and deep slit maxi! 

And I've been looking for a pair of black distressed jeans for awhile....I'm just NOW starting to dip my toes into this whole boyfriend-jeans trend, and I still feel a little ridiculous trying to pull it off but these look like something I'd actually wear. And since long-sleeve swing dresses are all I wear from October until forever, I will purchase any that come into my path. Period. Just need to find an awesome pair of booties and I'm set. 

Which I may not have found much in the way of reasonably priced booties, but did find a few kicks from Zara. 

All of these are great staples to have and can mix and match seamlessly with this, or any of the other collections. I really like the simple tan booties with the skinnies (only $20!!) and flannel. Pair it with any one of those bags and that's an ensemble you're sure to find me in weekly! (I'm pretty boring and set in my ways ;) 

Since I'm still loving this fringe trend that bag is to die for.....and while I normally would never choose overalls for any occasion, simply at the risk of appearing like a 5th grade girl, I reeeeallllly love these ones!! The distressed finish and low waist keep them fun and flattering. 

Are there any summer sales that you ladies have been shopping?? What do you girls look for in basics? Leave me a comment and let me know what looks from above you are loving and why! I love the feedback so I know what to keep posting more of! 

Don't forget to take advantage of these sales before they end!! There's only 90 minutes to jump on that Forever 21 Black Friday in July special.....so don't miss out! Happy shopping! XoXo

❤︎,

1 comment:

share your thoughts: