Jun 22, 2016

Welcome, Skully


Year round I'm a minimalist. Summer: I kick it into high-gear. 

We moved into our new place four months ago and I'm not going to lie, I've taken my sweet time when it's come to decorating. I'm a classic over-thinker and I strive to get things done perfectly on the very first try. {No, that doesn't make for any disappointments in life ;)}

After awhile of coming home to nothing but white walls, condemning myself for failing as an interior design lover, I realize that these walls weren't "barren", in fact to me, they were just CLEAN. So it looks like crisp white walls and bold accents are going to be the evolving theme here. 

Interested in similar decor styles? Check out these places to find great accents and great bargains: 
World Market // Houzz.com //  Urban Outfitters Apartment

I'm going to be purchasing from UO Apartment's Print shop soon. I'm still decided on which one(s) and what sizes. {I'm admittedly a horrible visual designer when it comes to hanging frames in anything other than a straight line….a personal goal i'm working on in 2016} 

Are you a minimalist or do you prefer lots of color, texture and prints? Where are your favorite places to shop for home decor? 

❤︎,

Rustic Skull Wall Decor: Target Home // Aztec Pillows + White Texturized Duvet Set and Pillows: Ikea // Beveled Lamps: Costco Home // Dreamcatcher: Somewhere in a Tucson, AZ airport. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts: