May 15, 2016

Go with the flow



Good evening ladies and happy Sunday! I hope that your weekend has been nice and relaxing…. I just wanted to do a quick post on my current obsession (yes it's still going strong) with flowy-florals and maxi dresses. I suspect that I am becoming a GIRL finally! Because I never used to be the flower-print anything before recently…. but these looks are all perfect for the season and all of the fabulous warm weather that we have in store. Plus I love how versatile they are! {That is truly one of the most important things for myself, and I'm sure a lot of you women out there, is that I am able to make the look work for multiple different occasions} 

And some of these (and others like it) you'll be seeing in an upcoming post for "all things wedding season"
(being as we have a lot of weddings to attend this summer and fall) But I didn't want to wait until then since I am seeing so many killer deals on so many different websites now! So you probably want to jump on them before they're gone (which I'd assume they'll get snagged up pretty fast!) 

As a side note: I highly recommend that you explore the website genuine-people, because I have found a SLEW of absolutely adorable everything on there and I don't know about you, but I'd never heard of them before recently. So in case you hadn't either….pass it on! 

I wish that I had some of these beauties in my closet right now (as I'm heading out in just a few moments to our Miike Snow concert tonight at the OC Observatory) Luckily though, the boy surprised me with an extra Mother's Day gift after reading my Mother's Day Ensembles post, and got me a killer strapless romper that I think might make it's debut this evening. {Granted we aren't quite experiencing that warm weather yet and I might freeze….not to mention, I'm recovering from a nasty little cold and have look absolutely BEAT for the past 72 hours— so let's see if I can even get "glam" enough to pull it off} 

ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR SUNDAY NIGHT LADIES!! XO
❤︎,


No comments:

Post a Comment

share your thoughts: